Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Coach Scott Weekly Update

Hi everyone,


First off let me say a big THANK YOU to all of you! Your emails, texts, and phone calls have being wonderful. You are all so wonderful and understanding; I again am sorry about this waste of time and delay in our training. I am forwarding a lot of your kind words to Mikey, Hillary, & Sharon so they can feel your support and love.


THANK YOU!!!


Second I would like to thank several gymnastics clubs / T&T clubs for their support and reaching out when I needed it most. Scottsdale Gymnastics, Aspire, Oasis, Desert Devils, & Ultimate Gymnastics have all offered time & space for us to train and prepare for up coming meets. I have personal friends at all of these clubs and have spent a better part of my adult professional life in and around these people. I thank you! Jon & Rob from Aspire both took time to call and check in – again thanks!


Wednesday night meeting – again thank you…I am excited to see the enthusiasm, support, smiling faces, and happy kids & parents to get back to training. Exhausted and with tired eyes, I watch athletes running around and playing with laughter in their voices; it all sort of felt all rightJ


Friday 2/25 training:

5:30pm at Desert Storm blding 8 – anyone and everyone that is on Training Team and upJ

6:00pm those that want to train at Aspire need to start driving. (We WILL need help w/ carpooling)

We have been invited to train at Aspire from 6:30 ~ 8:30/9:00pm

6:00 ~ 8:00pm at Desert Storm on the above ground tramp for those that want to stay.

Saturday – no training this week – Both owners of Desert Storm will be out of town.

I am working on next week's schedule – I will post this by tomorrow J


I am down but not out and will return stronger and more prepared then I was in the past. This has been overwhelming and something that I hoped would never experience again – I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right???


It can only get better from here,

I will be in touch,

Sincerely,

Coach Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment